Objectives of the Electrical Industries Federation of Ireland.
- To assist, encourage and promote the interests of firms, corporations and bodies engaged in the electrical and electronic industry within Ireland.
- To Support the establishment and sustainability of trade associations within the industry
- Improve the performance of electrical industrial electrical companies located and creating employment within Ireland.
- Facilitate communication within the industry
- Promote better standards of business practice in the industry.
- Support technical and safety training.
- Engage in social and networking initiatives across the industry
- Recognise achievement and merit within the industry.
EIFI provides a forum within which all sectors of the Irish Electrical Industry can discuss matters of Industry interest.